Tuesday 31 March 2015

I have recently decided to create a new chapter. A new beginning and a new story.
Due to the immediate and abrupt end to my job, I decided that its all ok. I can now do the things that I have been putting off because, well simply I have been too bloody lazy to do!
Add to that the fear of failure, The work I know I will have to put in and the reality that maybe, just maybe I will be pretty poor for a while, not to mention waaaaay out of my comfort zone.

Well as a good friend of mine says "the F*@k it button has been well and truly activated and I could not be happier!

In light of this I just wanted to send you all a little bit of love, a little bit of light and a whole lot of F*@k it!

You want something? Then go and Get IT!

NOW IS ALL YOU HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment